This page features the products, services, and websites I use to plan my trips and run this blog.
These are the services I use to run Feastio, in the order they're needed to set up a new blog:
- Registering a domain: Namecheap
- Opening a web hosting account: WP Engine
- Picking a WordPress theme: Feast Design Co
- Ongoing education and community: Food Blogger Pro
- Signing up for an email list provider: ConvertKit
Below is the current list of equipment I use as a professional blogger:
- 13″ MacBook Pro (Retina, 256 GB, 2015 model)
- iPhone X (256 GB, unlocked) w/T-Mobile service
- Canon G7x
- Seagate external hard drive (2 TB, photo storage)
- Flickr Pro (photo cloud storage)
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC (photo editing)
* This page includes affiliate links to products and services I'm currently using and recommend. If you make a purchase by clicking one of these links, I'll receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Last Updated on